Samuel Larsen Connect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
forum revamp comingFri Oct 04, 2019 6:21 amPurple_Panther
Jazzy's profileThu Oct 03, 2019 8:21 amPurple_Panther
OFFICIAL RULESWed Oct 02, 2019 5:17 pmPurple_Panther
Minor change...okay majorWed Oct 02, 2019 5:13 pmPurple_Panther
Would you rather?Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:31 amDaydreamsFromAfar
Samuel finally hints something new...Thu May 24, 2018 2:50 pmDaydreamsFromAfar
other singles and unreleased tracksThu Nov 23, 2017 3:33 pmDaydreamsFromAfar
Bridges I Burn EPThu Nov 23, 2017 3:29 pmDaydreamsFromAfar
SAMUEL'S LATESTThu Nov 23, 2017 3:24 pmDaydreamsFromAfar
Hit Counter

Go down
DaydreamsFromAfar
DaydreamsFromAfar
Admin
Admin
https://samuellarsenconnect.forumotion.com

Jazzy's profile Empty Jazzy's profile

Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:05 pm
Hello there. I go by Jazzy. I was born March 5th, 1998. You may do the math. I have been a fan of Samuel since Feb. 14th, 2012. I joke and say cupid's arrow shot me.

My fan story begins with a friend recommending I watch glee. I had watched the season finale of the previous season and was watching the new one. The "Heart" episode was playing, where the start introduced us to Joe "Joseph" Hart on the show. I immediately found him to be just beautiful. I decided to look up more info, discovering he originally came from The Glee Project as a winner. I began hearing fan stories as well from before he was even on glee. How he actually had contacted a fan on facebook because her anxiety was acting up and he wanted to make sure she was okay. She even introduced me to his EP that was on reverbnation. I subsequently discovered his band with roommate Skip called "Bridges I Burn" as well and fell in love with all his songs. Yeah, even the horrible audio done in the bedroom tracks.
I was struggling a lot in these years. Undiagnosed depression and anxiety. A self harm problem. Grieving a lost brother, in a harmful relationship. Samuel though, was one of the few things that could still make me smile and keep me going. It all began on November 25th, 2013. He kept promising new music, and I told him I could not wait. Like an excitement thing. Generally I tweeted him nearly every day just because I adored him that much. He replied to me. He actually replied. He said "It's coming..." I freaked out, like screamed the call of a fangirl moreless. I wrote him back enthusiastically. I said "you have no idea how much you have helped me" A same night reply, he said "this is the world to me." The fandom celebrated with me. We were small but mighty. It made my entire night. I cried tears of joy. I couldn't believe he noticed me, that he cared. The next event happened December 23rd, 2013. I said if he tweeted me I'd magically feel better. He replied "Magic?" I was correct though. It made me feel 100x better. It was close to Christmas so I considered it like a Christmas gift. The next happened on January 13th, 2014. I asked if he loved me too and he replied "I do I do!!!" If I could I would make this some kinda plaque and keep it forever and ever. XD Fans were surprised I got messaged for a 4th time. The 5th message would be my last on twitter, as on the 17th of March I ended up going to seek help for my emotional problems. I was feeling horrible and suicidal and I messaged Samuel I was having a horrible day. He directly tweeted me and said "Please feel better." This was March 9th, 2014. Although it may all seem like small gestures that mean nothing, they meant the entire world to me. In a time I barely had anyone to care about me, he cared. And I will never forget that. Flash forward, I am still a fan after all this time and got mildly noticed on Younow (that girl from Idaho everyone) as well as being one of those people who SERIOUSLY listened to all those old songs he wrote when he was 16-17 years old. His smile still is so beautiful to me, and most of all, it isn't just music or talent anymore. It is about the person he is PERSONALLY. The beautiful, kind, compassionate soul he is. I have dedicated items to him now. A grey owl bracelet, representing how he is a night owl and his favorite color is silver. I have a lock necklace because he has been wearing one for a long while now. I got this leather jacket and it always reminds me of him because he loves leather jackets. I've been involved with the birthday projects, and even made this forum dedicated to him because he means so much to me. I bought his VICES ep without hesitation. I didn't even preview the songs I just hit purchase. My favorite Samuel song at the moment is Daydream. My other favorites are From Afar, Jenna, 90% Gravity, Purple Sun, and Underline Had. I always say it and I mean it. Samuel Larsen saved me...
DaydreamsFromAfar
DaydreamsFromAfar
Admin
Admin

Jazzy's profile Empty Re: Jazzy's profile

Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:26 pm
just a saving my old profile while editing thing here

Introducing me
Jazzy's profile Tumblr_maaeedxIxR1rrsltx
I go by Jazzy. I am 18 years old, born on the 5th of March. That makes me a PISCES. I am also an ESFJ and panromantic. I am an insane fangirl, some call me a YANDERE!!! My favorite singer and person is SAMUEL LARSEN. He is my hero. I am not just a fangirl, but also a WRITER, SONGWRITER, and aspiring world hero. I do not simply complain about things, I want to change them too. My college major is SOCIAL WORK and I will use it to try and follow such aspirations. I also make graphics and art pieces. I am a woman of God, a Catholic to be exact. I have emotional issues, and I am actually pretty clingy. At the same time I am loyal and passionate. My favorite color is YELLOW. My favorite animal is the OWL and the DOLPHIN. My favorite movie is THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS or EMPIRE RECORDS. I also love ALICE IN WONDERLAND, and CLASSIC BOOKS. Particularly an author named CHARLES DICKENS. I love VICTORIAN GOTH fashion though I doubt I can pull it off. I am considerably a girly girl with an aspiration for a darker element. I tend to be fond of nature and animals. I have a lot of pets. A Russian tortoise I named Samuel (after my hero!), two parakeets (Prince and Sawyer), a chihuahua (Tameeka), and a half moon betta fish named Edward, after Edward Cullen because I am also a huge TWILIGHT fan. I love music, and besides Samuel, I love (of course) Taylor Swift, Melanie Martinez, The Birthday Massacre, and Sawyer Fredericks. There is more, but this list should not be 100 people long.

Jazzy's profile Tumblr_lz7cf40chC1qabuico1_250
My Larsenette Story
My fan story begins with a friend recommending I watch glee. I had watched the season finale of the previous season and was watching the new one. The "Heart" episode was playing, where the start introduced us to Joe "Joseph" Hart on the show. I immediately found him to be just beautiful. I decided to look up more info, discovering he originally came from The Glee Project as a winner. I began hearing fan stories as well from before he was even on glee. How he actually had contacted a fan on facebook because her anxiety was acting up and he wanted to make sure she was okay. She even introduced me to his EP that was on reverbnation. I subsequently discovered his band with roommate Skip called "Bridges I Burn" as well and fell in love with all his songs. Yeah, even the horrible audio done in the bedroom tracks.
I was struggling a lot in these years. Undiagnosed depression and anxiety. A self harm problem. Grieving a lost brother, in a harmful relationship. Samuel though, was one of the few things that could still make me smile and keep me going. It all began on November 25th, 2013. He kept promising new music, and I told him I could not wait. Like an excitement thing. Generally I tweeted him nearly every day just because I adored him that much. He replied to me. He actually replied. He said "It's coming..." I freaked out, like screamed the call of a fangirl moreless. I wrote him back enthusiastically. I said "you have no idea how much you have helped me" A same night reply, he said "this is the world to me." The fandom celebrated with me. We were small but mighty. It made my entire night. I cried tears of joy. I couldn't believe he noticed me, that he cared. The next event happened December 23rd, 2013. I said if he tweeted me I'd magically feel better. He replied "Magic?" I was correct though. It made me feel 100x better. It was close to Christmas so I considered it like a Christmas gift. The next happened on January 13th, 2014. I asked if he loved me too and he replied "I do I do!!!" If I could I would make this some kinda plaque and keep it forever and ever. XD Fans were surprised I got messaged for a 4th time. The 5th message would be my last on twitter, as on the 17th of March I ended up going to seek help for my emotional problems. I was feeling horrible and suicidal and I messaged Samuel I was having a horrible day. He directly tweeted me and said "Please feel better." This was March 9th, 2014. Although it may all seem like small gestures that mean nothing, they meant the entire world to me. In a time I barely had anyone to care about me, he cared. And I will never forget that. Flash forward, I am still a fan after all this time and got mildly noticed on Younow (that girl from Idaho everyone) as well as being one of those people who SERIOUSLY listened to all those old songs he wrote when he was 16-17 years old. His smile still is so beautiful to me, and most of all, it isn't just music or talent anymore. It is about the person he is PERSONALLY. The beautiful, kind, compassionate soul he is. I have dedicated items to him now. A grey owl bracelet, representing how he is a night owl and his favorite color is silver. I have a lock necklace because he has been wearing one for a long while now. I got this leather jacket and it always reminds me of him because he loves leather jackets. I've been involved with the birthday projects, and even made this forum dedicated to him because he means so much to me. I bought his VICES ep without hesitation. I didn't even preview the songs I just hit purchase. My favorite Samuel song at the moment is Daydream. My other favorites are From Afar, Jenna, 90% Gravity, Purple Sun, and Underline Had. I always say it and I mean it. Samuel Larsen saved me...

08/26/16
Samuel basically sang for me. haha.
Jazzy's profile Tumblr_m31kt3m0VR1ro2q19o1_500
Some cool graphics
Jazzy's profile McpOiUP
Jazzy's profile Vc8mQSw
Jazzy's profile B9j1V2f
Jazzy's profile WLyJ2EC
Jazzy's profile RyuIs3v
Jazzy's profile MkGblHo
Jazzy's profile G8TKwDS
Jazzy's profile 13kbtCI
Jazzy's profile A5ibXaG
Jazzy's profile B2WRaYL
Jazzy's profile UhAwzmR
Jazzy's profile 2268gUI
Jazzy's profile 1WZfaUa
Jazzy's profile C3yXxCs
Jazzy's profile H2rmNW9
Jazzy's profile LNYnZ8P
Jazzy's profile Sg4gMeh
Jazzy's profile FkZLRr7
Jazzy's profile S3J4HCl
Jazzy's profile T7aSBLI
Jazzy's profile YfN8WPg
Jazzy's profile Dsc8Ccc
Jazzy's profile THwbyGM
Jazzy's profile Qv3lxqb
Jazzy's profile 3i0cSop
Arcelia
Jazzy's profile HZr8kN7
Jazzy's profile 3b8e5127e8cb38ffe4974480149cc0f4
Jazzy's profile B53490050899982c8eed8e2d094b580d
Jazzy's profile 5262ec444d7118dfb22ff79ecdc3cff3
Jazzy's profile 44959f99514d7db13ca5f4bd70ae86cc
Jazzy's profile KbrvoLm
Jazzy's profile QwqQPJx
Me

My best friends
Jigglypuff (Thief in Ripped Up Jeans) ~ Chris (Haunted_One54) ~ Ragini (Perfect Rhythm 13) ~ Annabeth (EnchantedTaylorSwiftFan13) ~ Mariana (Goofy Potato) ~ Alice (A l i c e) ~ Jeff (RandomSwiftie13) ~ Joseph (Josephjes) ~ Rachel (RachelLovesTaylor) ~ Sara (A Rose That Blooms Once Every Ten Years) ~ Nina (String of Lights) ~ Sharon (Sharon Loves Taylor) ~ Kate (Clueless) ~ Hattie (Swifties Go One Direction) ~ Mike (mpdporter13swift) ~ Gretchen (Gretchen13) ~ Chintzia (Starkiller Swift) ~ Michelle (Music In My Mind 13) ~ KC (Fireflies) ~ Joe (Oh The Lucky One) ~ Taryn ~ Mad Scientist
Jazzy's profile Tumblr_lz7iqgEUFL1qhr255o1_500
Please come again soon, I'll be around!
DaydreamsFromAfar
DaydreamsFromAfar
Admin
Admin

Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:14 pm
saving old profile
My name is Michaela. Some people more know me as my alias, JAZZY, a shorthand form of my artistic name JASMINE ORCHID.
I am eighteen years old, born March 5th, 1998.
I am an ESFJ, Pisces, and a serious fangirl.
I am a social work major at a university where the arena turf is blue. It is pretty cool if you see it up close.
In my free time I write stories and music, and maybe spend a little too much time chatting.
The main people I obsess over are Samuel Larsen, Sawyer Fredericks, Taylor Swift, and The Birthday Massacre. I have other musicians I love as well, but these are my main favorites.
I am a Christian, I particularly follow the traditional Catholic faith. By that I mean I follow the Baltimore Catechism, if anyone still knows that.
My top three colors in order, are Yellow, Purple, and Silver.
My favorite animals are the Dolphin and the Owl.
I do read, though I prefer classics. My favorite author is Charles Dickens.
My favorite movies were made by Tim Burton. Particularly, the Nightmare Before Christmas. My other favorite movie is Empire Records.
I love Victorian goth fashion, but I will probably never be able to pull it off.
I like nature and animals. I have several pets (a chihuahua, a russian tortoise, and two parakeets.
I am a fan of The Walking Dead and some pretty cool animes.
I am a tad bit obsessed with Alice in Wonderland, especially the Tim Burton version.
Jazzy's profile 84896c81fc458c23ee499d66cbcb7281
I have been a swiftie since 2007. The first song I heard was Our Song, but I didn't get into her until I heard Should've Said No. My favorite album is Speak Now, and favorite Taylor song is Last Kiss. I had a rough time with 1989 era, but I feel the fact I am still apart of this fandom shows my true loyalty to her.

I have been a fan of The Birthday Massacre since 2010, after discovering the band name on some users profile on some childish website I used to be a member of. I love their album that came out, Pins and Needles. To this day it is still my favorite. My favorite song by them is Red Stars.

I have been a Sawyer Fredericks fan since 2015, when I saw his audition on The Voice. He is the only favorite I ever had on a reality show that ended up winning. That automatically makes him more special. I sort of have a mother complex toward him, so don't freak out if I act like he is 5 years old. My favorite song of his is 4 Pockets. I definitely recommend checking him out.

Samuel Larsen doesn't deserve a tiny one paragraph place on my profile so he gets a giant piece of my profile. Sorry everyone else. My fan story begins with a friend recommending I watch glee. I had watched the season finale of the previous season and was watching the new one. The "Heart" episode was playing, where the start introduced us to Joe "Joseph" Hart on the show. I immediately found him to be just beautiful. I decided to look up more info, discovering he originally came from The Glee Project as a winner. I began hearing fan stories as well from before he was even on glee. How he actually had contacted a fan on facebook because her anxiety was acting up and he wanted to make sure she was okay. She even introduced me to his EP that was on reverbnation. I subsequently discovered his band with roommate Skip called "Bridges I Burn" as well and fell in love with all his songs. Yeah, even the horrible audio done in the bedroom tracks.
I was struggling a lot in these years.. Samuel though, was one of the few things that could still make me smile and keep me going. It all began on November 25th, 2013. He kept promising new music, and I told him I could not wait. Like an excitement thing. Generally I tweeted him nearly every day just because I adored him that much. He replied to me. He actually replied. He said "It's coming..." I freaked out, like screamed the call of a fangirl moreless. I wrote him back enthusiastically. I said "you have no idea how much you have helped me" A same night reply, he said "this is the world to me." The fandom celebrated with me. We were small but mighty. It made my entire night. I cried tears of joy. I couldn't believe he noticed me, that he cared. The next event happened December 23rd, 2013. I said if he tweeted me I'd magically feel better. He replied "Magic?" I was correct though. It made me feel 100x better. It was close to Christmas so I considered it like a Christmas gift. The next happened on January 13th, 2014. I asked if he loved me too and he replied "I do I do!!!" If I could I would make this some kinda plaque and keep it forever and ever. XD Fans were surprised I got messaged for a 4th time. The 5th message would be my last on twitter, as on the 17th of March I ended up going to seek help for my emotional problems. I was feeling horrible and suicidal and I messaged Samuel I was having a horrible day. He directly tweeted me and said "Please feel better." This was March 9th, 2014. Although it may all seem like small gestures that mean nothing, they meant the entire world to me. In a time I barely had anyone to care about me, he cared. And I will never forget that. Flash forward, I am still a fan after all this time and got mildly noticed on Younow (that girl from Idaho everyone) as well as being one of those people who SERIOUSLY listened to all those old songs he wrote when he was 16-17 years old. His smile still is so beautiful to me, and most of all, it isn't just music or talent anymore. It is about the person he is PERSONALLY. The beautiful, kind, compassionate soul he is. I have dedicated items to him now. A grey owl bracelet, representing how he is a night owl and his favorite color is silver. I have a lock necklace because he has been wearing one for a long while now. I got this leather jacket and it always reminds me of him because he loves leather jackets. I've been involved with the birthday projects, and even made this forum dedicated to him because he means so much to me. I bought his VICES ep without hesitation. I didn't even preview the songs I just hit purchase. On 08/26/16 he sang Fly Away for me since I kept asking, and even thanked me after I told him he had saved my life. 10/21/2016 he says "Everyone take a note from Jazzy, cuz she's doing it right" when I told him I got my college friends into his new EP. My favorite Samuel song at the moment is Daydream. My other favorites are From Afar, Jenna, 90% Gravity, Purple Sun, and Underline Had. I always say it and I mean it. Samuel Larsen saved me...
Jazzy's profile B53490050899982c8eed8e2d094b580d
Jazzy's profile 3b8e5127e8cb38ffe4974480149cc0f4
Jazzy's profile HZr8kN7
Me

Some other singers I enjoy:
Jazzy's profile 5262ec444d7118dfb22ff79ecdc3cff3
Me (singer is AURORA)
Jazzy's profile 44959f99514d7db13ca5f4bd70ae86cc
Me (singer is Holly Henry)

My best friends
Jigglypuff (Thief in Ripped Up Jeans) ~ Chris (Haunted_One54) ~ Ragini (Perfect Rhythm 13) ~ Annabeth (EnchantedTaylorSwiftFan13) ~ Mariana (Goofy Potato) ~ Alice ~ Jeff (RandomSwiftie13) ~ Joseph (Josephjes) ~ Rachel (RachelLovesTaylor) ~ Sara (A Rose That Blooms Once Every Ten Years) ~ Nina (String of Lights) ~ Sharon (Sharon Loves Taylor) ~ Kate (Clueless) ~ Hattie (Swifties Go One Direction) ~ Mike (mpdporter13swift) ~ Gretchen (Gretchen13) ~ Chintzia (Starkiller Swift) ~ Michelle (Music In My Mind 13) ~ KC (Fireflies) ~ Joe (Oh The Lucky One) ~ Taryn
DaydreamsFromAfar
DaydreamsFromAfar
Admin
Admin

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:43 am
holy raspberry guys when you join you'll be able to see I actually seriously did formerly type as an ESFJ. LMAO.
DaydreamsFromAfar
DaydreamsFromAfar
Admin
Admin

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:43 am
Oh my god I forgot I put cussing filters on this forum DYING.
Purple_Panther
Purple_Panther
Minorly Obsessed
Minorly Obsessed

Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:21 am
the cussing filters are good to have in, as far as I'm concerned... I prefer not to see curses everywhere ... Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum